Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Barry m?

Options
  • 05-03-2008 12:39pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 12

Hey. I LOVE crazy coloured make-up. I think Barry M looks really cool but can't find it anywhere in Galway. Anyone know if it's sold here? And if it's actually any good.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 249 ✭✭supersheeps

Barry M makeup is the best! Right now have BM eyeliner, dazzle dust eyeshadow (three shades) and neon pink nail polish on, bit of a fan! I get it in Superdrug in Dublin/Limerick/England, or Boots in Jervis St. They also have a website, www.barrym.co.uk, can order online from there.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 582 ✭✭✭Lola123

Hey. I LOVE crazy coloured make-up. I think Barry M looks really cool but can't find it anywhere in Galway. Anyone know if it's sold here? And if it's actually any good.

Superdrug are the only place that stock it here as far as I know.
    It's not the best quality (colours aren't always as vibrant as they look in the packet) but it's v. cheap and works well if you put it with a more expensive eyeshadow though... When I wear mine, I mix a green irridescent barry m eyeshadow with an electric blue mac one. Has staying power that way.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,159 ✭✭✭✭phasers

Barry M stuff is Brilliant, Boots do it now as well as Superdrug

Advertisement