Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

2007-2008 IIHL Playoffs

Options
  • 05-03-2008 9:59am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 118 ✭✭

Just a wee reminder that the Ice Hockey season ends this weekend (excluding the St.Patricks cup) with the first IIHL playoffs. Matches start at 4:30pm this saturday and finshed on sunday evening. It would be nice to see a big a crowd as possible in Dundalk this weekend.

Saturday:
    4:30 pm 1st (Bulls) VS 4th (Bruins)
    8:00pm 2nd (Rams) VS 3rd (Flyers)

Sunday

4:30pm Playoff Final
    Game 1 winner VS Game 2 winner

Should be a good weekend, I wish I could be at all the games but I've already booked my playoffs in Nottingham for the EIHL and can't get the both off work LOL. But Will try and get to the second game on saturday. I'll Prob be in a Belfast Giants top or Bruins top if any boards.ie users wants to say hi :D

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 15,117 ✭✭✭✭MrJoeSoap

KevinMc wrote: »
    Just a wee reminder that the Ice Hockey season ends this weekend (excluding the St.Patricks cup) with the first IIHL playoffs. Matches start at 4:30pm this saturday and finshed on sunday evening. It would be nice to see a big a crowd as possible in Dundalk this weekend.

Saturday:
    4:30 pm 1st (Bulls) VS 4th (Bruins)
    8:00pm 2nd (Rams) VS 3rd (Flyers)

Sunday

4:30pm Playoff Final
    Game 1 winner VS Game 2 winner

Should be a good weekend, I wish I could be at all the games but I've already booked my playoffs in Nottingham for the EIHL and can't get the both off work LOL. But Will try and get to the second game on saturday. I'll Prob be in a Belfast Giants top or Bruins top if any boards.ie users wants to say hi :D

Very slim chance I'll go to one or both of the semi-finals tomorrow! Working Sunday so can't go to it.

Sorry I completely forgot to reply to your PM man, was locked when I saw it and meant to reply the next day but forget until now!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 118 ✭✭KevinMc

No worries, I never made any of the play offs either. Was working loads this weekend and had no way home from the late games.

From what I hear they were pretty good games but no big surprises. The Rams Vs the Flyers would have been a good one. The Rams won 4-1 but the flyers goalie played really well. The Bulls beat the Rams in the final 6-3 and it goes to show how much the other teams are improving.

St. Patricks cup next weekend, you able to make that?

• Registered Users Posts: 15,117 ✭✭✭✭MrJoeSoap

KevinMc wrote: »
    St. Patricks cup next weekend, you able to make that?

Nope, going to the hurling in Kilkenny on Sunday and Croker on Monday! :)

I will get to a game eventually.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 118 ✭✭KevinMc

All being well i'll get to the first game on sunday afternoon. Just heard that the Dublin Rams have a few players out and some Bruins and Flyers players are stepping in. So i'll lend my support to the Rams this weekend :D

Advertisement