Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Pole dancing classes?

Options
  • 04-03-2008 10:22pm
    Registered Users Posts: 9,021 ✭✭✭

Hey does anyone know if there are any pole dancing classes starting soon in the southside of Dublin, I know some are starting at the end of march in blackrock, but @ 30 euro a class (180 for 6) thats a bit expensive (www.polestars.ie)

Does anyone know of anywhere cheaper?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 488 ✭✭ellenmelon

LadyE wrote: »
    Hey does anyone know if there are any pole dancing classes starting soon in the southside of Dublin, I know some are starting at the end of march in blackrock, but @ 30 euro a class (180 for 6) thats a bit expensive (www.polestars.ie)

from looking at the website, you're getting two hours a week for thirty euro. thats really cheap in my opinion.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,021 ✭✭✭LadyE

thanks ellenmellon!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,265 ✭✭✭RangeR

Some of our competitors will offer it a little cheaper but only do an hour a week.

Rule of Thumb : Divide the total course cost by the number of hours and see what the rate per hour is.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,265 ✭✭✭RangeR

pjutz28 wrote: »
    (*SNIP*)

That's one way to get this thread locked or you banned. Good lluck with your SPAM.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 labfitness

hi guys... for anyone interested in classes in the norht east, we teach in Drogheda.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3 streets_ahead

Hey Guys,
    We've pole dance classes at Streets Ahead.

Mondays 7pm-8pm beginners €95 per term (each term is 7 weeks)
    Mondays 8pm-9pm beginner & intermediate €95 per term (7 weeks)

Our studios are located opposite Kart City on the old Swords Road (between Santry & Dublin Airport).

www.streetsahead.ie

Thanks

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 streets_ahead

Hey Guys,
    Just wanted to let you know that we're offering free classes on Sunday 4th Jan from 11-4. One of them is a pole dance class at 3pm. It's completely free! Part of our recession buster specials for 2009 :D

Enjoy!

Oh and details of the other free classes are on the website www.streetsahead.ie

Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 13 drakiel

Hi
    Just wondering if anyone knows of any pole dancing classes happening down in the south east. Waterford/kilkenny/Wexford??

• Registered Users Posts: 2 pole image

Hi i teach pole fitness in wexford town :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 nell27

Can you give me some info on the classes, would love to do some thanx

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2 pole image

Classes are in energie for more info drop me an email to poleimagewexford@gmail.com thanks:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11 Pat4780

Hi there
    I will be teaching pole in the Windmill gym in Limerick city shortly if interested.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 i_moynihan

Pat4780 wrote: »
    Hi there
    I will be teaching pole in the Windmill gym in Limerick city shortly if interested.

Is there still pole dancing in the Windmill gym? Could you give me some info please?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 kirstieames

You should go with pole image. I think She/He can solve your problem.

• Registered Users Posts: 12 cicicooly

www.Justdance.ie they teach Pole dance as well chack it out.:D

• Registered Users Posts: 31 TPR86

LadyE wrote: »

http://www.poledancingdublin.wordpress.com/

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 lillipunzy

Pole Fitness classes starting in The Liffey Trust Studios on 3rd of August.

http://liffeytruststudios.com/blog/?p=157

http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=151273928280304

• Registered Users Posts: 1 Tonyaob71

pole image wrote: »
    Hi i teach pole fitness in wexford town :)
    Hi are you still doing classes in Wexford for pole dancing me and some friends are mad to do it if not do you no anyone or anywhere in Wexford we can do it send me an email if you do thanks so much and email address it's tonyaob71@gmail.com thanks:)

• Registered Users Posts: 1 Pole Vision Gorey

For anyone looking for classes in the Gorey area of Wexford, I am based in Gorey town. Email polevisiongorey@gmail.com for more information on class times and prices.

Advertisement