Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

non-melting make up on hols!

Options
  • 04-03-2008 3:23pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 582 ✭✭✭

I'm headin away to sth east asia for a month and I need to get some sort of tinted moisturiser methinks. Don't plan to wear anything during the day, but if I'm going out I will. :)
    I usually wear elizabeth arden but thats gonna be too heavy for that kind of weather! My nose and forehead tend to get v.shiny so I'm looking for something lightweight to even out my skin that won't melt into my face.
    Any suggestions?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 699 ✭✭✭aoife2k

why not just use regular moisturiser and then some powder? I hate that feeling of having make up melting on your face when it's hot but that's Ireland hot not Asia hot.

I was in Bulgaria during the summer and just used some light bronzer on my face to take the shine away during the day. A little Nivea tinted moisturiser then if we were goin out for the night, it's nice and light.....my 2c :)

Advertisement