Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

SPEAKERS and Amps

Options
  • 04-03-2008 1:15pm
    Registered Users Posts: 272 ✭✭

Well,
    I need to get a new set, i have a buget of about 350 euro to 400, looking for something i could set up in a house for a house party but mostly will be using them in my room. Any one got any makes i could look at or where best to buy em
    Cheers

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 339 ✭✭ChapOfDRyans

i have 2 300 watts runnin off a 500 watt amp,its meant to be the safest way:confused:

the amp is a soundlab and so are the speakers theres pretty good sond but they wont take a beating

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,009 ✭✭✭✭Run_to_da_hills

If your buying separates get a quality amp that is a bit more powerful than the speakers, an under powered amp can damage speakers as my brother learned by blowing two base cones in a set of Monitor Audios

Advertisement