Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Window fitting

Options
  • 03-03-2008 9:22pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5

Hi

The missus and I are looking at secondhand campers - wanting to get one for the summer.
    We have found what we believe to be the ideal camper. The only problem is, it doesn't have very many windows and we would like to get some more fitted (to brighten the place up a bit).

Does anyone here know where we might be able to get this done?

Would really appreciate ANY help.:D

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,086 ✭✭✭stapeler

Seitz windows are available in different sizes and relatively easy to fit. Most motorhome dealers would be in a position to do this job. Even your local mechanic might take on such a job.

• Registered Users Posts: 152 ✭✭corkbuoy

Hi Bogtrotter72

Don't know what part of the country you're in but http://www.happycampers.ie/ are based in Buttevent and carry out all types of camper work. They recently connected up a gas oven for me.

corkbuoy

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 Bogtrotter72

Thanks Corkbuoy

Had a look at the website - looks great, just what we are looking for.

Well, we bought our van: an Iveco Turbo Daily 59.12.
    Drove it home, left it overnight and went to start her up this morning. No joy!:(

Both batteries are dead:(:eek:
    So, before we start looking at fitting new windows, I will have to sort out the electrics.
    A great start into the world of campers NOT!

Advertisement