Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Season 3 on Blu Ray?

Options
  • 03-03-2008 8:42pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,722 ✭✭✭

I have held off on buying Season 3 in the hope that it would become available on Blu-Ray for the European region. To date it only seems to have been released for the US market.

So just wondering has anyone seen/ heard anything about a possible future release? I'd love to experience the show in HD.

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 22,671 CMod ✭✭✭✭Sad Professor

Nope. I've been watching out for this as well and there's been no word of it being released outside of Region A. But hopefully now that blu-ray has won the war there'll some news forthcoming. Maybe they're waiting so they can release the first 3 seasons together.

• Registered Users Posts: 315 ✭✭RastaRed

looks pretty good on sky hd, blu ray would be even better

• Registered Users Posts: 12,527 ✭✭✭✭Snake Plisken

oh well such a pity Blu-Ray won as we are now stuck with regional coding :(

Advertisement