Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Afternoon Show's Appeal A Success, Yay?

Options
  • 03-03-2008 4:04pm
    Registered Users Posts: 14,330 ✭✭✭✭

An appeal aired on the Afternoon Show a few months back was aimed at getting our beloved Twink's dog back (and no I'm not talking about her daught ... never mind)

Twink's dog has now been found and the lovely lady herself is going to be on soon to express her joy!

Is this really what the housewives and bored students of Ireland really want to watch?

Why is Twink's stolen dog more important that any other licence payer's dog going missing?

I remember Live at Three and their Thursday afternoon knitting slot and their communion dress fashion shows etc. but this is nonsense.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,688 ✭✭✭kerash

It's a pity Twink wouldn't go missing! What is the point of her? RTE just roll her out when low on idea's it seems...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,281 ✭✭✭PullMyFinger!

The red headed presenter on the show has lovely breasts but its not something Id go out of my way to watch.

RTE is basically a you scratch my back setup, always has been. Twink probably knew a friend of the producer's sister and does tea and scones with her every Tuesday.

Or something

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,921 ✭✭✭✭Pigman II

Poor mutt. He escapes her demon presence only to be recaptured thanks to the help of 2 trannies and a dyke.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,005 ✭✭✭✭Toto Wolfcastle

If my dog went missing there is no way they'd put out an appeal for its safe return! I'd have to put up posters like other normal people.

Then again I don't have a dog!

The one thing the Afternoon Show is great for is a laugh. I love when the give old people makeovers and they end up looking the exact same.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 883 ✭✭✭moe_sizlak

dont know much about twinks dog but blaithnaidh is a fox plus shes from meath and judging by her appearance last yr on podge rodge last yr , she knows how to have a good time

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 18,159 ✭✭✭✭phasers

Jaysus, they'll think twice about taking her mutt again

she'll use any opportunity to get her face on the box

Advertisement