Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Chakra Spin

Options
  • 03-03-2008 3:22pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 6,395 ✭✭✭

I have been doing some crystal work and i have found that six of my chakras spin clockwise and my third eye, spins anticlockwise.

I am getting confilcting evidence on the net for what this means..any ideas?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43,045 ✭✭✭✭Nevyn

Personal clockwise is working engery up and anti clockwise is working engery down.

So why are you not usuing the engery at your 3rd eye ?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,395 ✭✭✭Marksie

I wondered if i was overusing it and it was drawing in from around.

I have been doing some specific work on it and if i concentarte now it does spin clockwise. But there is a definite "tightness" there right at the spot of the third eye

• Subscribers Posts: 19,425 ✭✭✭✭Oryx

Was reading the book 'Hands of Light' by Barbara May Bradford yesterday and this thread came to mind. She has some interesting thoughts on anticlockwise spin in chakras. Basically she says its to do with negativity in whichever area, it depends on the chakra. She also goes into detail about types of spin and what that means. Worth a look if youre into a real technical take on the whole thing.

Advertisement