Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

RICKY HATTON - Lonsdale Punching Bag and kit

Options
  • 03-03-2008 2:53pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,907 ✭✭✭

RICKY HATTON - Lonsdale Punching Bag and kit

Found this is Heatons Carrick on Shanon 35 Euro.

*A full kit including:

*Punch bag (with hanging straps and hook)

*Boxing Gloves /Mitts

*Focus Pads ( for training in pairs )

*Hand Straps.

Retail £130STG

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,132 ✭✭✭oneweb

Cool, are the gloves good quality? What colour?

It is what it's.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,907 ✭✭✭bennyc

yeah thats where I found the description too, but also the same price is on the box as stated on that in 129.99stg I taught it was wrong but 35euro is the price.

All Red , Gloves are training size bag is proper size with good quality chains straps and "screw into the roof kit". The straps are good quality as I got straps last week for 9euro and these are as good. Focus pads are full size.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,464 ✭✭✭Kristok

Is this offer only available in that store ? Seems very good deal would get it if its available in dublin.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,907 ✭✭✭bennyc

Have no idea but the price was on their system when scanned and not just the sticker so if it is a national thing that all prices are set from a central location ..

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 516 ✭✭✭omega42

Was just over in Heatons In Carrick they dont have any left BUT they have a mini one 18" and mits for €9

Thanks OP

I didn't see any in Blanch this morning :(

It is what it's.

Advertisement