Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Aertel

Options
  • 03-03-2008 2:30pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,193 ✭✭✭

Did anyone else notice that the Sports pages on aertel are all after changing. I find it really annoying now. Nothing is where it used to be and the whole layout has changed. It's meant to be something to do with digital television, but I don't see why they couldn't have left it the way it was. :mad:

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,396 ✭✭✭✭kaimera

221 was always prem fix/results. Now it's 233. wtf?

tossers.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 336 ✭✭Wheels

How dare they change anything. I wish they'd leave well enough alone. What next, launching a website??? Go back to the dark ages please RTÉ. (/end sarcasm)

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 23,209 Mod ✭✭✭✭godtabh

kaimera wrote: »
    221 was always prem fix/results. Now it's 233. wtf?

tossers.

that and 170 are the only pages I use on aertel

• Registered Users Posts: 3,743 ✭✭✭Doodah7

Yet another example that change is not good. Change... why do we need change... my 1970's tape recorder is still working great, no need for those mp3 thingummies at all...

Jeez so they moved a few pages around. Hardly the end of civilisation as we know it...

• Registered Users Posts: 2,604 ✭✭✭herbieflowers

meh, Aetel is crap for most things anyway

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17,336 ✭✭✭✭Utopia Parkway

Never check Aertel for sports results. They invariably have them arseways around. Not to mention it seems to take them 3 hours to update scores.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,278 ✭✭✭gucci

i love how they put the irish goal scorers in green writing on the latest scores (yes i do live quite a simple life!)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,688 ✭✭✭kerash

pd101 wrote: »
    Did anyone else notice that the Sports pages on aertel are all after changing. I find it really annoying now. Nothing is where it used to be and the whole layout has changed. It's meant to be something to do with digital television, but I don't see why they couldn't have left it the way it was. :mad:

Yes, it's now gone from crap to total crap! Wouldn't expect anything less from RTE....

Advertisement