Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

[Eve] Yeah... Stuff

Options
  • 01-03-2008 3:33pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,473 ✭✭✭

Glippo wrote: »
    Precision Scourge
    Besides why would an inty or a dictor ever orbit an anti-support BC?

Glippo im going to slap you, log into QY6 right now. :D

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 186 ✭✭Glippo

R0ot wrote: »
    Glippo im going to slap you, log into QY6 right now. :D

I log in where i please, when i please. Ill have you know.

Is MC that scared of BoB,That scared of what will happen to them should the goons fail?, that they have to help the goons defend one little system along with every other alliance in game, and still only win because of a node crash??.

Ohhh, ice burn.

Oh and Wonga..........Plz dunt shoot me

My apologies for the coad-ness of this post.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,473 ✭✭✭R0ot

I log in where i please, when i please. Ill have you know.

Is MC that scared of BoB,That scared of what will happen to them should the goons fail?, that they have to help the goons defend one little system along with every other alliance in game, and still only win because of a node crash??.

Ohhh, ice burn.

Oh and Wonga..........Plz dunt shoot me

My apologies for the coad-ness of this post.

/me takes off mod hat for a second.

Glippo m8 the arguement of omg blob doesn't really work when the alliance screaming it has done the same thing, and when bob tell their people to launch drones to create more lag etc again you can't really call fowl.

Now onto QY6, im sorry we won only because node crash? Were you there? Were you high? The node crashed because of the northern monkeys pushing the system number with from what I heard 60 bs. Ok lets say in your magical/mystical world where "the node crash made you lose" well tough cookies, node crash saved shrike's titan, node crash killed your chance of QY6 victory.

And finally, This is eve online your logging into when you enter you log in details everyday NOT HELLO KITTY ONLINE. **** happens, the odds are not always fair, suck it up and you win some lose some! :D

/me takes off mod hat for a second.

Glippo m8 the arguement of omg blob doesn't really work when the alliance screaming it has done the same thing, and when bob tell their people to launch drones to create more lag etc again you can't really call fowl.

Now onto QY6, im sorry we won only because node crash? Were you there? Were you high? The node crashed because of the northern monkeys pushing the system number with from what I heard 60 bs. Ok lets say in your magical/mystical world where "the node crash made you lose" well tough cookies, node crash saved shrike's titan, node crash killed your chance of QY6 victory.

And finally, This is eve online your logging into when you enter you log in details everyday NOT HELLO KITTY ONLINE. **** happens, the odds are not always fair, suck it up and you win some lose some! :D

I think your getting the wrong idea, im not whining about losing in QY6, like you said **** happens, we'll keep fighting lol.

All i was doin was slagin MC, for jumping on the bandwagon, just like everyone else.......for the fight in QY6 goons went crying to everybody they had even a little blue, calling for there help. Because as we all know goons cant do a thing without help. And alot of people showed up, including MC, i was just laughing at the fact that when goons start crying MC shows up.

I think your getting the wrong idea, im not whining about losing in QY6, like you said **** happens, we'll keep fighting lol.

All i was doin was slagin MC, for jumping on the bandwagon, just like everyone else.......for the fight in QY6 goons went crying to everybody they had even a little blue, calling for there help. Because as we all know goons cant do a thing without help. And alot of people showed up, including MC, i was just laughing at the fact that when goons start crying MC shows up.

Although im not a fan of the goonies I do believe it is in our best interest to stick bob in a position where they are no threat. I'm 100% sure that the standings with goons/coalition will last only until its not necessary anymore. If we were to leave now and just let goons and the rest of the coalition take the rest of bob's systems we feel there would be a chance that they might spring back out, as long as we are there there is alot less chance of that. :D

Its funny though, at the start of the whole war with alliancs joining bob's side that was referred to as the bandwagon. Funny how things change around.

Although im not a fan of the goonies I do believe it is in our best interest to stick bob in a position where they are no threat. I'm 100% sure that the standings with goons/coalition will last only until its not necessary anymore. If we were to leave now and just let goons and the rest of the coalition take the rest of bob's systems we feel there would be a chance that they might spring back out, as long as we are there there is alot less chance of that. :D

Its funny though, at the start of the whole war with alliancs joining bob's side that was referred to as the bandwagon. Funny how things change around.

Yea thats my point, your in bed with goons, cause your scared of what will happen if they lose, you phrased it differently, but same point. :).

And when??, the northerners who helped MC, i dont think they count as bandwagoners

• Advertisement

Yea thats my point, your in bed with goons, cause your scared of what will happen if they lose, you phrased it differently, but same point. :).

And when??, the northerners who helped MC, i dont think they count as bandwagoners

When bob was steam rolling down the south east and people like YouWhat and all started to join em, it was all refer to as the bandwagon.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,371 ✭✭✭✭Zillah

So do you guys go with T2 fits for fleets?

HA! NOW YOU KNOW HOW IT FEELS!

Also:

Corgi-tri-color-and-red-andwhite-corgi-puppy-500w.jpg

Pff, corgis are so last week.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,139 ✭✭✭kyp_durron

Its all about Grace Jones this week.

gracejonesslavetotherhydt3.jpg

cx_grace_jones.jpg

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement