Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where to buy LEAD-ACID BATTERY?

Options
  • 03-03-2008 12:48pm
    Registered Users Posts: 86 ✭✭

Hey

Badly need to get hold of some lead-acid batteries.

Specifically panasonic 'valve regulated lead acid battery' 12Vt

Have no idea where to start looking? ANyone know where might do these?

Thanks alot

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,712 ✭✭✭davelerave

cpc.co.uk i got some there or the electrical wholesalers if its the standard lead acid sealed batteries

• Registered Users Posts: 441 ✭✭robfitz

Maplins and Peats tend to have a small number/range of these batteries in stock.

• Registered Users Posts: 86 ✭✭Ecocabbie

Many thanks guys,

However none of the ones have them . I tried peats and maplins first.

The difficulty is that it cant be any old lead acid battery but has to be the panasonic for its exact size. Pain in the ass... ill keep trying. thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 6,798 ✭✭✭10-10-20

Try these guys - I seem to remember getting some SLAB's from them, and they were Panasonic.

http://www.phelansecurity.com/

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 10,952 Mod ✭✭✭✭Stoner

should prob add these guys to the suppliers stickey,

I know we use cpc a lot too and they are decent enough and have a huge range.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,058 ✭✭✭Jnealon

Try Battery Services. I've ordered off them before and they seem to have a wide range

Advertisement