Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where Can I Get a Belt Like This?

Options
  • 03-03-2008 3:02am
    Registered Users Posts: 14,975 ✭✭✭✭

Hey Folks,

Where can I get a belt like the one below? It doesn't have to be exactly like it but just as broad and preferably with a buckle. Is there a particular name for this type of belt? I've seen them around quite a bit.

187577434208aa99a24cbd9.jpg

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,779 ✭✭✭speedboatchase

That picture is amazing :)

• Registered Users Posts: 14,975 ✭✭✭✭Kintarō Hattori

That picture is amazing :)

That it is.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 356 ✭✭dirtydress

Its a corset type belt...not sure where you would get it. I got a nice one from Asos not too long ago. Or I saw one in River Island but I dont think they have it anymore. I think online is your best bet as they're not around as much anymore

• Registered Users Posts: 938 ✭✭✭the GALL

never mind the belt who's yer one

• Registered Users Posts: 5,095 ✭✭✭LadyMayBelle

I got one in Penneys would you believe, was shocked when i saw them in there, havent seen them since, real good quality, and with a buckle...I found that ones in other shops didnt fit(Im small waisted) but this one did..

• Advertisement

Thanks for the information folks, I'll check Asos and Penney's out as well as River Island. Anywhere else, particuarly in Dublin that might have one?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,534 ✭✭✭FruitLover

I'd give her a belt, wha...

If you're getting this for someone as a present, you'd want to make sure they're into that type of belt - I'd say many people would find a belt like that comical (you'd look like a pro wrestler walking around in that yoke).

Ahh I know it's a safe bet with her so I don't need to check really. I know what your saying about it potentially looking a little funny but they look great with the right clothes.

• Registered Users Posts: 261 ✭✭golden gal

Hi there!
    I hope this link helps, there are some similar type of belts here;
    http://www.asos.com/Woman/Accessories/Cat/pgecategory.aspx?cid=4174&Rf-100=Belts&sh=0&pge=0&pgesize=75&sort=-1

I saw an add for this website on Living Tv and I've bought a few things from it. They take about 8-10 working days to deliver and I found them to be really reliable!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,673 ✭✭✭Miss Fluff

Yeah, bought a brown one and a black one in Reiss on Stephen's Green last week and they are gorgeous. They are called Tiber (the second and third on the bottom row)
    http://www.reiss.co.uk/gb-en/catalogue/women/shoes-and-accessories/2

• Advertisement

Thanks for all the help folks!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 938 ✭✭✭chuci

a wear did them as well i got one on sale for 7.50e think they have new stock in they around 25 e

Advertisement