Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Hills - what happened in the season finale?

Options
  • 03-03-2008 12:59am
    Registered Users Posts: 494 ✭✭

Hello everyone,

I had to pick someone up at the airport today and consequently missed the season finale of MTV's The Hills and have no recorder or anything.

Has anyone watched it by any chance? What happened??

Cheers,
    mC.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 91 ✭✭Carol_1985

Lauren is going to Paris for a fashion show. Brody drove her to the airport so looks like they're getting back together. Spencer and Heidi had a fight and he left her so looks like they're broken up

• Registered Users Posts: 494 ✭✭meowCat

Hiya Carol, thanks for your reply.

The episode preview already showed that. Was there nothing new? Nothing the preview didn't show?
    I thought something definite would have been decided. And how come Lauren gets to go to Paris? I thought Whitney is being sent.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,330 ✭✭✭✭Amz

Read about it on Wiki, have spoilers for everything!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Hills_%28TV_series%29

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12 apper76

You can watch all the episodes online as well. http://www.mtv.ca/tvshows/the-hills/index.jhtml

Cool. Thanks for the links guys :)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4 misslindieloo

lauren gets to go because they decided that she proved herself over turning it down the last time. Her and whitney are going together. Brody says that he will wait for her but i really doubt it!nothing else really happened, just heidi says to spencer that they need time to think about if they really wanna be together! Oh cant wait for next season

Hiya guys,

thanks for all your answers.
    I watched the repeat the other week on Mtv. Found it by accident, didn't know that there was a repeat planned. So all is good now, satisfied my Hills addiction ;)

Thanks for the answers,
    mC.

Advertisement