Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Point me in the right direction!

Options
  • 02-03-2008 11:28pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4,199 ✭✭✭

Could anyone tell me where I can find plane long sleeve t-shirts? You know, the ones that do for a bit of warmth as an extra layer when a man still wants to wear a normal T over it. (I also like the look with the long sleeves rolled up.) I'm in Galway so I don't have a wealth of places to go. If no one can think of anywhere a website would do... I'd rather not have to trawl through every sight in the sticky :p
    Cheers!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,469 ✭✭✭Pythia

Surely Marks or Dunnes would have them?

My boyfriend got some Calvin Klein ones but I'm sure there are cheaper available.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,199 ✭✭✭Shryke

Ah, nevermind, I'll leg it around town in the morning before I have to work. I just don't remember ever seeing any anywhere.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,260 ✭✭✭jdivision

Penneys

• Registered Users Posts: 3,000 ✭✭✭spinandscribble

newlook

• Registered Users Posts: 14,330 ✭✭✭✭Amz

Topman for guys, bought a few for my brother in there.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,095 ✭✭✭LadyMayBelle

Topman for sure, but newlook if you don't want to spend too much

Advertisement