Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Possible spoiler Re: Michael

Options
  • 02-03-2008 10:17pm
    Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,657 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Slight spoilers below!

I don't know if this is accurate or not, but IMDB is reporting that Michael will be in Lost ep. 4x07. Harold Perrineau is listed as "credit only" up until episode 7. Maybe it's because they don't know further than episode 6, but it could be a real idea of when we'll see him.

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0674782/

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,735 ✭✭✭Stuxnet

isn't it widely know that
    that Michael is aboard the freighter and we'll see him soon?, they said he'd he'd be back early in season at comic con

• Closed Accounts Posts: 385 ✭✭loon

...whilst following an incorrect bearing?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,367 ✭✭✭Agamemnon

BOBBY wrote: »
    that Michael is aboard the freighter and we'll see him soon?, they said he'd he'd be back early in season at comic con
    That's more speculation than fact at this stage. Maybe Michael will show up in the flash-forwards instead and Jack will guilt him into helping them return to the island.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,854 ✭✭✭Sinfonia

Lostpedia has the answer to this (assuming they're correct)

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,462 Mod ✭✭✭✭Axwell

loon wrote: »
    ...whilst following an incorrect bearing?

why do you think hes following an incorrect bearing?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 17,661 ✭✭✭✭Helix

BOBBY wrote: »

i dont buy it for a second that he is

in fact itd be absolutely awful if he was

• Registered Users Posts: 1,778 ✭✭✭sebastianlieken

Helix wrote: »

SMACK!...lol

• Registered Users Posts: 4,787 ✭✭✭tvnutz

Helix wrote: »

How could anyone not have seen that coming? He has been in the starting line up since episode 1 of this season. Fairly obvious and wasn't really a shock when it happened.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,026 ✭✭✭Killaqueen!!!

If him being credited since day 1 wasn't bad enough, sky 1 viewers got the teaser 'Aaaaand tonight on Lost. An unexpected visitor returns' I mean who else could it be, Libby?!

Whatever about internet fans giving away spoilers but when the people who are behing the show (credits) and the people who broadcast the show (sky1) basically spell out spoilers, it ruins it.

Advertisement