Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Two and a half men

Options
  • 02-03-2008 10:12pm
    Registered Users Posts: 686 ✭✭✭

Anyone else think this is just class??

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28,128 ✭✭✭✭Mossy Monk

It is ok. Nowhere near the funniest show on tv though.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 416 ✭✭Predhead

It's OK. Nothing special.

• Registered Users Posts: 686 ✭✭✭corcaighcailin9

What?! Are ye mad?! I think it's hillarious :D

• Registered Users Posts: 28,765 ✭✭✭✭_Kaiser_

I'm with ya OP.. great show! :) I only realised last week that the actor playing Alan also played opposite Charlie in Hot Shots! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 686 ✭✭✭corcaighcailin9

Great someone else with sensible taste :) i googled that guy alan he was almost lined up to play chandler in friends. I think he's brill!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17,399 ✭✭✭✭r3nu4l

It's a pretty good show with some good interaction but I think it'll be farily limited in terms of scope. Some great one-liners and it's definitely a "feel-good" comedy!

• Registered Users Posts: 25,005 ✭✭✭✭Toto Wolfcastle

Didn't Paramount have an ad running recently about the 'biggest thing to cross the ocean' and it turned out to be this show? I thought it was pretty weird because the show is grand when there's nothing else on but nothing special.

I'd watch it on TG4 the odd time.

I don't turn the telly on to watch but I'm always delighted to catch it. Its endearing.

• Registered Users Posts: 90 ✭✭kmurray

its up there with the best of the us shows.... no father ted all the same

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9 sullivano

That's a terrible show :confused:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,025 ✭✭✭slipss

Have to agree with Sulli, awful awful show, the same jokes that have been spat out in hundreds of crappy sitcoms before, add to that the bad acting and the annoying kid, I'll just turn the tv off completely if that is the best thing on at a particular time. Like dozens of crappy shows before it but done worse.

kmurray wrote: »
    its up there with the best of the us shows.... no father ted all the same

What else fits into your 'best of the us shows' category?

• Registered Users Posts: 11,389 ✭✭✭✭Saruman

Squab :D

• Registered Users Posts: 7,426 ✭✭✭Roar

Kaiser2000 wrote: »
    I'm with ya OP.. great show! :) I only realised last week that the actor playing Alan also played opposite Charlie in Hot Shots! :D

And Ryan Stiles who was in hot shots is an occasional guest star!

love this show, i think its brilliant, although i think a lot of that is down to the charisma of charlie sheen, i think he carries the show

• Registered Users Posts: 2,686 ✭✭✭EdgarAllenPoo

It's a great show, I didn't like it in the begining but it has grown on me.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,469 ✭✭✭chalkitdown1

sullivano wrote: »
    That's a terrible show :confused:
    slipss wrote: »
    Have to agree with Sulli, awful awful show, the same jokes that have been spat out in hundreds of crappy sitcoms before, add to that the bad acting and the annoying kid, I'll just turn the tv off completely if that is the best thing on at a particular time. Like dozens of crappy shows before it but done worse.

I have to echo these sentiments. It's one of the worst shows I've ever seen. Braindead comedy, IMO.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,854 ✭✭✭zuutroy

Good enough show buoyed by great wimmins.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,921 ✭✭✭✭Pigman II

I always wonder who (and where) you people are who like shows like this? I've never encountered any of yis. Ditto for "Everybody Loves Raymond". A complete irony in my circle.

Oh yeah, 2.5 men sucks btw.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,159 ✭✭✭✭phasers

awful, awful show

almost as bad as everybody loves Raymond

Everybody Loves Raymond

The title is misleading

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 10,921 ✭✭✭✭Pigman II

In order to give shows titles that accurately describe them I propose that we change "Everybody loves raymond" to "Everybody hates raymond". Also in order to avoid any confusion this alteration may cause "Everybody hates Chris" will now be called "Nobody gives a sh1t about Chris".

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,082 ✭✭✭lostexpectation

its okay, the kid is very good.

remember alan from superman

Advertisement