Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

maxi dresss yea or nay?

Options
  • 02-03-2008 9:18pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 419 ✭✭

what do the gals think, havnt seen them much in the shops yet but all the mags seem to have them, personally i love the idea...

maxi dresses. yea or nay 9 votes

yea
    0% 0 votes
    nay
    100% 9 votes

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 492 ✭✭The Queen

Not a fan! I can't say what is is I don't like though!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 51 ✭✭CrazyPolly

I like them but I think you have to be able to pull them off. Personally, I don't think larger ladies look too well in them and even the slimmer ones have to accessorise well & keep it minimal. Difficult to get right but when you do, it looks good.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,356 ✭✭✭Donegal Lass

well seeing as im 5'2'', and i dont really fancy trailing a heap of multi-coloured material behind me, Il have to say not a fan!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,060 ✭✭✭Niamho!

whats a maxi dress?? im lost. :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,060 ✭✭✭Niamho!

got it its ok.
    the're just a long dress yeah? dunno. they'd only suit some people i'd imagine.
    I wouldnt wear one myself but thats because dresses dont suit me!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 582 ✭✭✭Lola123

Think they can look great, but where the f*ck are you supposed to wear them???!!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,484 ✭✭✭JIZZLORD

pics? i doubt any men know wtf they are?

• Registered Users Posts: 617 ✭✭✭flynnser19

nice on tall girls

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23 smurphyk

Still not sure on this one!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 356 ✭✭dirtydress

Definitely only suit tall slim girls...very restricting trend! Not really a big fan, they're nice in the summer but now they look a bit silly

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 10,730 ✭✭✭✭simu

If you spend all day on the beach, maybe. Otherwise, no, they cover the body like burkas.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 938 ✭✭✭chuci

not a major fan though some model or some one wore a fab one at the grammys i think it was saw her in a load of magazines it looked fab

Advertisement