Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

How to download Map to Nuvi 200

Options
  • 02-03-2008 8:39pm
    Registered Users Posts: 358 ✭✭

Hi Guys

I've got a couple of visitors from Florida staying with me. They have a Nuvi 200 which only has Florida maps on it.

They need to download a map of Ireland but don't know where to start. They have no software for the Nuvi, just the usb cable to link to a PC. (Do they need special software?)

They are prepared to buy the map. We just don't know how. Anyone know where I can get step by step instructions?

Thanks. :confused:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 25,359 ✭✭✭✭coylemj

You can forget about it, the 200 is a single region model which won't have room for maps of Ireland. In theory you could buy a 2GB SD card and the Mapsource NT Europe DVD but it probably wouldn't work, why not buy yourslef a 250 with maps of all of Europe for Eur 160 in www.elara.ie, let them use it while they're here and then you'll have it when they go back.

• Registered Users Posts: 358 ✭✭gerrymadden1

Good advice.... thanks...

Looks like they were stung.

Advertisement