Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sat Nav - Best Garmin Model for Dublin

Options
  • 02-03-2008 1:34pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,354 ✭✭✭

as the thread suggests - I want a sat nav that can bring me from Dun Laoghaire to the big shopping centres and out of Dublin to Cork.......I won't want it for visiting people or anything like that.........I've read that Garmin are better, so just want to find out which model I should use.........

Comments

• Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 9,032 Mod ✭✭✭✭Aquos76

The nuvi 250 will suit your requirements and it also has european mapping on it also.
    Widescreen version is €194 inc delivery and the standard one is €186 inc delivery. Both from pixmania.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,354 ✭✭✭cjmcork

that's great - thanks - I was down at Halfords in Cork (Like) so I'll get that one....

• Registered Users Posts: 25,358 ✭✭✭✭coylemj

The 250W is 191 and the normal 250 is 160, both on www.elara.ie which offers you a pickup capability (in Park West) so you won't have to pay for delivery. PC World is currently advertising the 250 for 199.99, I doubt that Halfords are cheaper.

what's the difference between the 250 and the 250w?

oh hang on - widescreen?

• Advertisement
Advertisement