Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

gel eyeliner

Options
  • 01-03-2008 11:58pm
    Registered Users Posts: 136 ✭✭

Hi
    hoping someone can help me

Since my makeover i am looking for a pot of eyeliner (think it is called gel eyeliner). I cannot find it anywhere. Does anyone know where i can buy it. Looking for it in black.

Thanks a mil

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,150 ✭✭✭LivingDeadGirl

I'm just after ordering one from an Avon catalogue! I know MAC and Smashbox both do these too, pricey though! I'll let ya know if the Avon one is worth getting once it arrives. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 9,021 ✭✭✭LadyE

The Avon one is crap :(

I think it might be better if you warm it up slightly before you use it

LadyE wrote: »
    The Avon one is crap :(

I think it might be better if you warm it up slightly before you use it

Awh nooooo :( Yeah I'll try that! I ordered the brush too, maybe that'll help!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,578 ✭✭✭Scraggs

Clinique do one and its great.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,469 ✭✭✭Pythia

Bobbi Brown also do one. The Mac one is great, buy the brush to go with it though.

• Advertisement

Do you think this gel is easier to put on than liquid?
    I'm on a mission to learn to do that look.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 162 ✭✭Bluebells

Clinique's one if my favourites and is only 15 euro! Good on sensitive eyes, longlasting, true colour, try it. Bobbi brown are great aswell (poss 22euro I think) and mac (17euro). I find stila and smashbox dont last very long. All available in brown thomas / dundrum sc / debinams / arnotts (sorry if im getting my department stores mixed up!)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 100 ✭✭Cupcakes

MAC Fluidline ~ Blacktrack

• Closed Accounts Posts: 938 ✭✭✭chuci

the clinique one is brilliant stays put too

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 6,817 ✭✭✭jenizzle

+1 for Mac Fluidline.

Have a look at M*A*D minerals too...

http://madminerals.org/catalog.php?item=590&catid=146&ret=catalog.php%3Fcategory%3D146

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,103 ✭✭✭misslt

The MAC one is great, it's around €15 (i think) but lasts absolutley aaaaaages. I have mine about 6 months, I wear it every day and its still only a wee corner out of the pot.

I'd also definitely definitely recommend the brush too.

• Registered Users Posts: 136 ✭✭laurynsmam

Thanks for that . Will try the mac one.
    Avon have stopped doing the gel one, they will prob send you out the pen as an alternative. Am an avon rep myself that's how i know. I have quite a few unhappy customers.
    Have the brush already. Am just going to use it for my upper lid as it is easier than a pen

Yeah they said it was sold out! :( Sent me the pen instead, haven't tried it yet. I bought the brush too, what a waste. Maybe I'll get a MAC one instead.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,103 ✭✭✭misslt

Yeah they said it was sold out! :( Sent me the pen instead, haven't tried it yet. I bought the brush too, what a waste. Maybe I'll get a MAC one instead.

Yeah, def go for the Mac one...more expensive but so worth it

• Closed Accounts Posts: 172 ✭✭uniquechic

what mac brush should be bought? theres so many i dont know which one is the best..any suggestions?

Advertisement