Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

be alert ..... give a bargain

Options
  • 01-03-2008 11:27pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 444 ✭✭

don't let www.3v.ie take 2.50 off each of your expiring vouchers, donate your scrap end balances to www.ms-society.ie they take any amount even cents balances - ( I am not connected to this charity), (other charity websites seem to need larger amounts).. :)

moderator maybe make this a sticky, ?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 55,453 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

Nice idea, but nothing to do with bargains.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,138 ✭✭✭ciano1

Goal take cent amounts....I generously donated my last 60c on my last 3v :D:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,515 ✭✭✭✭admiralofthefleet

• Registered Users Posts: 8,363 ✭✭✭Gadgetman496

Is there any annual Government levy associated with or charged to a 3V card holder similar to that charged on a full blown Credit Card?

-

"Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid."

• Registered Users Posts: 2,138 ✭✭✭ciano1

No but theres a E5 fee on every voucher you buy and a charge of E 2.50 if you redeem remaining money on them

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,363 ✭✭✭Gadgetman496

ciano1 wrote: »
    No but theres a E5 fee on every voucher you buy and a charge of E 2.50 if you redeem remaining money on them

Cheers Cian,

Nice idea though, especially for those who are just too nervous when it comes to on-line shopping.

Is there any other Banks providing this service in Ireland, other then Visa\TSB?

-

"Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid."

• Closed Accounts Posts: 36,634 ✭✭✭✭Ruu_Old

Maybe put a link for it into your signature.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement