Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ep1 UTV

Options
  • 01-03-2008 9:08am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 9,082 ✭✭✭

okay so finally got around to watching this...

never liked the actor on six feet, just don't like his face or manner...

I thought another forensics series ??? another law enforcement who actuals kills,but the reveal that he is a vigilante is interesting.

it seems okay.

I don't like how they play the people as so stupid, why did dexter have to explain to the sisters and through her to the chief cop that freezing might be the reason there is no blood, seeing as the coroner already said it, is it going to treat the viewer as complete dumb by playing the secondary characters as morons so that it makes the main guy look clever...?

is that daria?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,784 ✭✭✭im...LOST

The secondary characters are smart, it's just that Dexter is smarter.

Stick with it man, it's gets really really good a few eps in. I'd rate it higher than LOST, Prison Break and Heroes on my Best Series poll tbh.

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 35,056 Mod ✭✭✭✭AlmightyCushion

Seriously, stick it out. It's a consistantly great show. One of my favourites and 100 times better than most of the crap on tv.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,667 ✭✭✭MartMax

like others' say, stick with it. it goes very good every single episode after. this is kind a show that give me a thought as a child like "When I grow up, I wanna be Dexter!" :p

Marty

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28,128 ✭✭✭✭Mossy Monk

It is amazing television. From the first episode onwards.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,222 ✭✭✭Scruff

never liked the actor on six feet, just don't like his face or manner...

ah thats where i know him from. though i didnt watch that much.

Just discovered this show recently. Think its great!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 6,942 ✭✭✭missingtime

is that daria?

Nope its Darla.
    Daria is that mopey one off MTV.
    Daria - daria.jpg
    Darla - julie-benz-25-1.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 969 ✭✭✭sunzz

I thought it was OKAY! watching the first 1/2/ episodes is really only getting to know the characters but OMG when it reached about 4/5 i remember watching all of series 1 and 2 in the space of 1 week with my room mates persisting I have each episode ready after the next :D

Im just after watching episode 1 of season 3 and it looks like it's stillwitty, intelligent fantastic writing.

Best show i've seen after heroes/lost

Advertisement