Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Canterbury despair!

Options
  • 29-02-2008 2:54pm

Hi guys.I have been looking for a medium size pair of Canterbury "fat man pants" for the last two months.I have been in Elverys and Lifestyle sports in Waterford,Galway and Dublin.All they have is the L and XL!Anybody where you could get any medium sizes?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,095 ✭✭✭LadyMayBelle

Why didn't you just order them? I know for a fact Elverys take orders and I'm sure the other places do too. I'm not talking about in-store transfers, but they can get them from the suppliers with their next batch of canterburys, whatever they are. You'd have had them by now if you'd done it two months ago....

• Registered Users Posts: 17,963 ✭✭✭✭Gavin "shels"

Did you try the Elverys in Clerys on O'Connell St?

Why didn't you just order them? I know for a fact Elverys take orders and I'm sure the other places do too. I'm not talking about in-store transfers, but they can get them from the suppliers with their next batch of canterburys, whatever they are. You'd have had them by now if you'd done it two months ago....

Ah.I didn't think of that.I really have no cop on.Will do that tomorrow.Thanks!:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13 SexyColxx

The difference between medium and large is very little.. but just as a warning, canterburys arent great for fat pants. i'd get nike ones.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,963 ✭✭✭✭Gavin "shels"

SexyColxx wrote: »
    The difference between medium and large is very little.. but just as a warning, canterburys arent great for fat pants. i'd get nike ones.

I'm wearing a pair right now and they are sooooooo comfortable.:D Feck the nike ones.;)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 20 briano1984

have numerous pairs of both and i have to say i do prefer the canterbury ones. if u have no luck in town there is a elverys store near liffey valley that is fairly big cause its in a retail park and usually has large selection of stock!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,031 ✭✭✭johnk123

Canterburys aren't as scobe as nikes. And as for comfort, you could live in them!!

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 3,731 Mod ✭✭✭✭The Real B-man

Yeah found it hard to get medium as it is the most popular size ended up getting them in life style

Advertisement