Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Aviators going down in flames, help please.

Options
  • 29-02-2008 1:15pm
    Registered Users Posts: 658 ✭✭✭

Just ordered a pair of aviator sunglasses from the American Eagle website.:cool:

I made a mistake.:eek:

I ordered a white pair :o

These are the culprits :mad:
    http://www.ae.com/web/browse/product.jsp?catId=cat1060007&productId=prod2440029

Theyr'e already in transit so I can't change them. :(

Is there any suggestions as to what to do to them so they're not white anymore? :confused:

I was thinking something like spraypaint or similar.....

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,658 ✭✭✭✭Peyton Manning

Not too sure what you can do, but if all else fails, I'll gladly buy them off you at cost price!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,224 ✭✭✭CantGetNoSleep

Is there not some consumer law that allows you to exchange anything you buy online and aren't happy with within either 10 or 14 days?

You could probably return them to AE too, just losing the cost of postage

• Registered Users Posts: 658 ✭✭✭Chunks

Archimedes wrote: »
    Not too sure what you can do, but if all else fails, I'll gladly buy them off you at cost price!

Ok cool, if there's no chance of making a change to them i'll hand them on at cost to you Archimedes.
    Is there not some consumer law that allows you to exchange anything you buy online and aren't happy with within either 10 or 14 days?

You could probably return them to AE too, just losing the cost of postage

Hmmm, you might be on to something there mate, however, the cost of shipping them back to the US and then another pair back to Ireland would be more than the glasses themselves...

• Registered Users Posts: 26,558 ✭✭✭✭Creamy Goodness

white aviators = the shizznit, but alas those glasses aren't aviators.

Advertisement