Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Epic birdie finally :)

Options
  • 29-02-2008 12:32pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 12,807 ✭✭✭✭

Never managed to get one on my old main but got my first one last night on my new main. Oh the speed!!!!1111one

Jewelcrafting > Leatherworking for money and it certainly helped getting a world drop of a jewelcrafting design that I sold for 1400 :) Off a pig near Oronok's farm :)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,339 ✭✭✭✭tman

I've got 200g at the moment, still a long way off affording it!:p
    Got a drop that should be worth the best part of 1000g, but nobody seems interested even after a couple of price drops...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,401 ✭✭✭✭Anti

GZ dude.

Im halfway through 68 now Dont think im gonna have another 4800G before i hit 70 :/

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,807 ✭✭✭✭Orion

I was the same on my first toon - She never had much money. But this time I grinded away levelling - zone by zone. I did every quest in a zone before moving on. Hit 70 halfway thru Blade's Edge - hadn't even been to Netherstorm or SMV. Made a huge amount of money from quests after that. Plus being a healer I had no need for cloth so that was all AH-ed. And then JC made me a fair bit too.

Advertisement