Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Legend of the Mall Ninja

Options
  • 29-02-2008 12:29pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 413 ✭✭

Legend of the Mall Ninja

Now that's what I call Walter Mitty-ing. The whole thing is hilarious:
    I am a Master of three martial arts including ninjitsu, which means I can wear the special boots to climb walls.
    My “Black-Ops” history ensures that you will never know about the missions I accepted in my younger days, and Vietnam still shudders when it hears the name of a an assasin so skillful and deadly, he is remembered decades later.

Comments

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 16,251 Mod ✭✭✭✭Manic Moran

I remember reading the original. The quoted "If Plan A is to take multiple .338 shots to the back, you really need to come up with a Plan B.” had me in stitches.

It is to be noted that a closely related entity is the Space Shuttle Door Gunner. Generally speaking, a Mall Ninja is a tacticool civilian. An SSDG is, or at least claims to be, military.

NTM

• Registered Users Posts: 1,586 ✭✭✭uptherebels

for those of you who didnt read the whole article make sure to read the last post by specops(3rd from the end),its the best one.I mean I never knew that americas malls were so dangerous:D

From the SHOT show in Vegas last month.

Every Mall Ninja's wet dream: A Machinegun you can fit in your back pocket.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D99NHb6B03s&feature=bz302

NTM

• Registered Users Posts: 9,997 ✭✭✭AbusesToilets

I love it - If the rifle jams,**** it. Throw it!:D Brilliant.I think i'll have to change my approach to training

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 13,322 ✭✭✭✭kowloon

Nobs like that are why my shotgun is restricted and I have to pay for a license for a 160yr old rifle, they give a bad name to everyone.
    The comedy value offsets it a bit :D

PBF186-Guntron_Alliance_Force.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 14,946 ✭✭✭✭Grizzly 45

The Russkies have beaten Magpul with a folding SMG to this by about 10 years.Not as tidy tho,but it exists.

"If you want to keep someone away from your house, Just fire the shotgun through the door."

Vice President [and former lawyer] Joe Biden Field& Stream Magazine interview Feb 2013 "

Grizzly 45 wrote: »
    The Russkies have beaten Magpul with a folding SMG to this by about 10 years.Not as tidy tho,but it exists.

There's an older one that folds into a giant metal box type transistor radio with an aerial.
    There's also those briefcase guns.

Seriously though, is there a market for these things or are they just attention grabbing "concept" gimmicks?

Personal security details would be reasonable. If you want something a little more accurate than a pistol, without the big bulk of carrying a fold-up TMP or some such under your jacket.

NTM

The prices must be ridiculous given the numbers they would be producing for such as small market.

Bring back derringers. :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,267 ✭✭✭concussion

kowloon wrote: »
    The prices must be ridiculous given the numbers they would be producing for such as small market.

Bring back derringers. :pac:

MP5 K - fired from a briefcase.

MP5K.jpg

Advertisement