Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Garmin cityNavigator Europe 2008 update dvd

Options
  • 29-02-2008 11:20am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 674 ✭✭✭

hi folks how long does it take to receive the garmin update dvd for city navigator europe 2008 when you place the order?

how long did you wait to get it?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,775 ✭✭✭JamesM

I ordered on the 7th Feb and received 2 day ago.
    I installed it and it would not work - kept asking for state or provence. I re-installed it last night and it seems to be OK now.
    JIm.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,822 ✭✭✭Ballyman

If you have Europe V9 then don't bother wasting your money updating with the 2008 version as there is very very little difference that I can see on it.

If you really want it badly then maybe you should pay a visit to piratebay.org and save yourself a few bob.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,358 ✭✭✭✭coylemj

You may not be able to see much difference between V9 and 2008 but there are lots of changes relating to things like one-way streets that you will only discover when you ask V9 to route you and then discover that it's telling you to go the wrong way down a one-way street.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,775 ✭✭✭JamesM

Ballyman wrote: »
    If you have Europe V9 then don't bother wasting your money updating with the 2008 version as there is very very little difference that I can see on it.

If you really want it badly then maybe you should pay a visit to piratebay.org and save yourself a few bob.

Mine was the free update :)

• Registered Users Posts: 25,358 ✭✭✭✭coylemj

2008 (V10) seems to have lots of post offices and ATMs in Dublin city centre but I can't see any ATMs in the suburbs and there isn't a single post office or ATM in Tralee, Athlone or Cork city.

• Advertisement
Advertisement