Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

[Feature Request] 'Reply to all' as an option on PM's?

Options
  • 29-02-2008 10:41am
    Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 10,429 Mod ✭✭✭✭

It has been mentioned previously in the mod forum. Is this possible?

Comments

• Subscribers Posts: 9,716 ✭✭✭CuLT

Yes it is possible, and it's something I would like to implement within the next few weeks.

For the other vBulletin modders in the audience: it's not that it's hard, it's just that with a database and system the size of boards.ie, I want to make sure it's thoroughly tested on a mirror of the system before applying it to the live site!

(Still in the process of setting up the mirror system)

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 10,429 Mod ✭✭✭✭Mr Magnolia

Great stuff CuLT. Thanks.

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 13,425 ✭✭✭✭Ginny

Oh brilliant!!

Long time coming I guess, but this is installed now. Let me know if you have any problems. (Only installed for the white/default skin).

• Registered Users Posts: 17,247 ✭✭✭✭6th

Fair play. Will make things a bit easier.

• Advertisement

Cheers CuLT, another great addition.

Appreciate it.

• Subscribers Posts: 32,846 ✭✭✭✭5starpool

Knew I'd find a thread on this somewhere.

Great stuff CuLT, been pretty annoying without it.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,727 ✭✭✭✭Sherifu

CuLT wrote: »
    (Only installed for the white/default skin).
    Will it make its way to the other skins in time? (The ones you intend to keep anyway)

Sherifu wrote: »
    Will it make its way to the other skins in time? (The ones you intend to keep anyway)
    Yep.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,429 ✭✭✭✭star-pants

oooh this reply all feature... I likes it - I have the black skin however (yay to old rolleyes) so no reply all - only on white still I assume?
    And is there a way of replying to more than 5 people too?

Thanks in advance :)

• Advertisement

Looking forward to have this as an option on green skin. Thanks CuLT.

Yep, only on white, and I think Subscribers and Moderators can reply to more than 5 people.

ooh one more question!! sorry - if there's multiple messages - can you go to 'next message?'

star-pants wrote: »
    ooh one more question!! sorry - if there's multiple messages - can you go to 'next message?'
    Nope, not yet anyway!

star-pants wrote: »

OOO000ooo000OOO look at Mr. Popular! :P

OOO000ooo000OOO look at Mr. Popular! :P
    ... Mr. ? as in me?
    :p I'm female so it's Ms. to you!! ;)

lol, fair enough so.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

Advertisement