Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

NME Award!

Options
  • 29-02-2008 7:35am
    Registered Users Posts: 8,196 ✭✭✭

boosh won it again!
    For the second year running the Reading and Leeds festivals won best live event and cult BBC Three comedy The Mighty Boosh took best TV show.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/entertainment/7269060.stm

im gonna hunt around and see what they beat this year... i loved that they beat lost last year, but am curious to see who they got this year.

Comments

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 23,359 Mod ✭✭✭✭feylya

Ah cool!

The other nominees for the award were ’Heroes’, ’Never Mind The Buzzcocks’, ’The IT Crowd’ and ’Skins’.

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators Posts: 11,024 Mod ✭✭✭✭Fysh

Good though this is for the Boosh, it's not like the NME is a particularly good arbiter of culture, and I suspect that they're not taken seriously by anyone who isn't a regular reader...

• Registered Users Posts: 8,196 ✭✭✭Crumble Froo

a friend posted this on another message baord...

, Noel won Best Dressed Male award and Sexiest Male award too!

i dont doubt it's true, but i havent quite got a link for it yet.

Advertisement