Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

US: 4X06 Promo / Pre-Airing Discussion [**POSSIBLE SPOILERS**]

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 22,671 CMod ✭✭✭✭Sad Professor

I added a link to 2 sneak peaks above. Looks we'll be discovering a new Dharma station next week: The Tempest.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 howca

oooooh, can't wait, it's finally getting somewhere.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,403 ✭✭✭The Gnome

Curiouser and curiouser. I wonder why they need the HazMat suits....

• Registered Users Posts: 45,558 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Nice Guy

Cool. I love seeing the Dharma stations. :)

Looked to me from the clip like Juliet fired her gun. Question is whether or not it was a kill shot or perhaps a warning shot.

• Registered Users Posts: 737 ✭✭✭christo82

Kate, don't kneel down with your back to people you are suspicious of. Rule 1 of not getting hit on the head with the butt of a gun.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 22,671 CMod ✭✭✭✭Sad Professor

Sneak Peak #3

Sneak Peak #4

Sneak Peak #5

At this rate we'll have seen the entire episode by Thursday. :p

• Registered Users Posts: 126 ✭✭buachaillbeoir

i think i have seen enough to move to america to get the show live as soon as its broadcast!!!!! im watching friday morning and its still too slow!!!!!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,816 ✭✭✭unclebill98

Roll on Sunday..... Wish i lived in the US!!!

Advertisement