Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

[Eve] NTL Fixed.

Options
  • 28-02-2008 8:08pm
    Registered Users Posts: 7,500 ✭✭✭

Got a message this morning saying they found the problem and were working on fixing it. Just got off the phone with the guy who was dealing with it and they say they fixed the problem.

Ive been playing the last hour without a single disconnect and the connection was much faster.

Its looking good.

Could everyone who uses NTL use it and update this thread on your experiences.

Comments

• Legal Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 5,400 Mod ✭✭✭✭Maximilian

I hope that means all my other online games will now work too.

Thanks for posting the news - appreciated.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,346 ✭✭✭Rev Hellfire

welcome back to the interweb max :p

• Legal Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 5,400 Mod ✭✭✭✭Maximilian

Well, you are right - I've signed up to a new trial through Steam (it was released there a few days ago) and I can now connect. I'm glad NTL have sorted (some) of their **** out. I say some because some games still don't work, like Quake Wars.

Its quite an intriguing game but to say it has a steep learning curve is an understatement. Still, I think I will persevere with it for the time being. I like the fact that it doesn't seem to have monotonous grinding like other MMO games and its more of a sandbox.

Advertisement