Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Airis T920

Options
  • 28-02-2008 5:16pm
    Registered Users Posts: 656 ✭✭✭

I have a Airis T920 about 2 years now and a lot of the new roads are not available on it contacted Airis who make it they were of no help can I update from Route66 to this unit and how is it done
    Thomas

Comments

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 9,930 ✭✭✭mik_da_man

AFAIK You cannot update it.
    I'm just in the market for a new one myself..

• Registered Users Posts: 656 ✭✭✭TOMASJ

Not much point in buying an Airis then if they are dodos after a year or so

• Registered Users Posts: 1,771 ✭✭✭pissed

I read on a previous Airis thread that someone had put other software on the Airis and it worked. If anyone has done it could you post a "how to" on here please ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 rosiek25

Bla Bla Bla

• Registered Users Posts: 2,694 ✭✭✭Dingatron

What exactly does this update do? Does it unlock the Aris and allow the r66 maps to be updated or is it an update to the Aris interface?:confused:

• Advertisement

that software unlock airis so we can use win Ce 4.2, watch movie,mp3, use iGo8, tomtom, destinator7 maps

• Registered Users Posts: 1,771 ✭✭✭pissed

I look forward to it, hopefully it will work and give all boards'ies the opportunity to purchase more up to date mapping from different suppliers

Great thanks rosiek25! :) Ok so whos going to be the guinea pig for this so? Form an even queue underneath me please.........

Bla Bla Bla

Nice work there rosiek25 on the guide and I'll be giving this a go tonight. :D

Thanks again!

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement