Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

I'm inviting Koreans to here

Options
  • 28-02-2008 11:50am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 204 ✭✭

Is anybody here wants to exchange your language?
    Recently, many Koreans want to exchange English and Korean with Irish.
    Please let me know if you are interested in Language Exchange.

The people in Ireland and in Korea are all welcomed.

p.s>
    I belong to a club of studying English in Ireland, on Daum Korean internet portal site.
    I'm just giving a help for the Koreans who are interested in Irish and Ireland in Korea.
    And some of them asked me that they can get any Irish friends for language exchange.
    So I gave them this Korean forum's address.

And ome of them are afraid to join the web is written in English cuz they think their English is too terrible not to understand English sentences.
    I want to help both. Thanks!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 21,264 ✭✭✭✭Hobbes

If they think their English needs work then they are free to write in Korean so that those who want to study Korean have something to read. :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 204 ✭✭frany

Hobbes wrote: »
    If they think their English needs work then they are free to write in Korean so that those who want to study Korean have something to read. :)

Actually, I posted this thread more Irish than Korean.
    Because I've never seen any language exchange groups
    between Korean and English in Ireland.
    But if I let more Koreans join here, then
    I better add more sentences for Koreans.
    Thanks for the good tips.:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12 Ikey82

Nice to meet you frany. My name is Ike. I'm from korea, and I've been Ireland since January. I'v just seen a notice of the Board about this website.
    I think it's very innovative idea. Thanks.
    Every time i go to the library, although there is a lot of language exchange groups, I couldn't find them between English and Korean.

Ironically, It's very difficult to find Irish people in here. so, I'd like to make many Irish friends and i can exchange language if they want.

P.S> I live in dublin and thanks again frany^^

• Closed Accounts Posts: 204 ✭✭frany

Ikey82 wrote: »
    Nice to meet you frany. My name is Ike. I'm from korea, and I've been Ireland since January. I'v just seen a notice of the Board about this website.
    I think it's very innovative idea. Thanks.
    Every time i go to the library, although there is a lot of language exchange groups, I couldn't find them between English and Korean.

Ironically, It's very difficult to find Irish people in here. so, I'd like to make many Irish friends and i can exchange language if they want.

P.S> I live in dublin and thanks again frany^^

Oh Nice to see you here. This is the only one board which
    you're allowed to write in Korean and English both sides.
    There are a lot of Irish here on boards.ie.
    You will find it soon:)
    Your English seems very good.

Don't know why but recently, it's getting quiet here.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,031 ✭✭✭petethebrick

Hi,
    I'd be interested in a language exchange/group in dublin. I teach esl part time at moment but have not come accross any korean students. I can read/write korean fine and know a bit of vocabulary, but have very basic conversation skills. It's been a while! Let me know if you're interested anyone!

• Advertisement

Hi,
    I'd be interested in a language exchange/group in dublin. I teach esl part time at moment but have not come accross any korean students. I can read/write korean fine and know a bit of vocabulary, but have very basic conversation skills. It's been a while! Let me know if you're interested anyone!

안녕하세요^^. 만나서 정말 반가워요. 사실, 이렇게 빨리 글이 달릴 줄 몰랐는데 기쁘네요^^ 조금 전에 Message 보냈거든요. 연락 주세요^^
    :D

frany wrote: »
    Oh Nice to see you here. This is the only one board which
    you're allowed to write in Korean and English both sides.
    There are a lot of Irish here on boards.ie.
    You will find it soon:)
    Your English seems very good.

Don't know why but recently, it's getting quiet here.

Claire님이셨군요. 방가워요^^

Advertisement