Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Blanchardstown Bus Enquiry

Options
  • 28-02-2008 12:15am
    Registered Users Posts: 404 ✭✭

Hi, hopefully this is in the right forum! I am moving to Blanchardstown for 6 months due to work, and am a bit lost trying to find out bus details. I was wondering would anyone know if there was a bus from the area of the Coolmine Industrial Estate to the Industrial Park beside Rosemount Business Park. Seems to be a direct shot along the snugborough road, but I cant seem to find any useful information from Dublin Bus' Site.

Cheers,

D

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17,399 ✭✭✭✭r3nu4l

Try the Dublin 15 forum as well, people there might know?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6 The wiper

hi you can get the 238 from the shopping centre

• Registered Users Posts: 2,749 ✭✭✭tony 2 tone

The 236 goes from the Blanch center to the IDA estate. Its a more direct route than the 238.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,865 ✭✭✭✭January

Also the 220 does go from the centre to the business parks.... but it's an infrequent route...

Advertisement