Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Coronation Street: David Platt's tan ??

Options
  • 27-02-2008 10:08pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5,813 ✭✭✭

Hadint watched Corrie regularly in ages but have been looking in lately since poor old Veras funeral.

Is it my imagination.... or is this poor guys make up artist having a laugh. He seems to get a brighter shade of orange by the week! Sitting beside his girlfriend he actually looked like he had more foundation on!

Not the greatest fan of the David Platt charachter but why the orange glow?.

Anyone else notice it?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,598 ✭✭✭Saint_Mel

Yep, he's slowly turning into an oompa loompa

• Closed Accounts Posts: 968 ✭✭✭Pigletlover

It's ridiculous, is he doing it himself or what? Because not only is it bright orange, it's all patchy looking too. And why doesn't someone tell him :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 3,541 ✭✭✭duridian

He actually looked more green last night when Mull of Kintyre, or whatever her name is, was talking about still being mates with her ex.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,502 ✭✭✭irlirishkev

Well his girlfriend made a comment on it the other night, and he said he'd been using a tanning bed.. so they're obviously aware of how daft it looks..

• Registered Users Posts: 5,383 ✭✭✭emeraldstar

Yep it's totally ridiculous, I have to laugh every time i see him. i think it's the actor himself rather than the make-up people. You'd think they'd tell him to stop....

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,820 ✭✭✭Femelade

Maybe he has severe acne and they are trying to cover it, knowing that it looks stupid cos of the jokes they have written into the show about it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19 suesuss

He looks absolutley tangoed in Coronation street i saw him on Katie Price show a while back and he looked grand, although his skin is bad so maybe they are trying to cover up i would personally prefer bad skin to orange skin anyday.:):):)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,358 ✭✭✭Dennis the Stone

Came back there today from Manchester. He was on the same flight to Dublin; he must be over for St. Patrick's weekend.. he is an orangey-brown colour

• Registered Users Posts: 25,005 ✭✭✭✭Toto Wolfcastle

I've figured it out. David Platt used to have a rabbit. David Platt no longer has a rabbit. Where is David Platt's rabbit? Is is possible that the rabbit died due to starvation because David was eating all his carrots? That would definitely turn him orange!

Advertisement