Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Juicy Couture in Ireland

Options
  • 27-02-2008 6:30pm
    Registered Users Posts: 23,564 ✭✭✭✭

Hey mods move this if you have to but couldn't really think of any other place to put it...
    But anyone know of a website/company that do Juicy Couture Handbags and deliver to Ireland.
    Getting one for the girlfriend for her birthday and cant find anywhere. Official website only delivers to America.
    Help would be appreciated.
    Cheers

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 33,519 ✭✭✭✭dudara

Moved to Fashion & Appearance

dudara

OP - have a look on eBay, for private sellers and for shops. I bought a Guess handbag for Xmas for my little sis from an American based seller on eBay

• Closed Accounts Posts: 112 ✭✭campervan

I have gotten juicy bags on ebay before too. A particularly good seller is brkeven6y50 just search for her and see her items. If you want to buy a genuine article, you must be very careful of the fakes out there. There are lots of guides on ebay on how to avoid them.

Good luck:)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,905 ✭✭✭Aard

The thing about ebay authenticity guides is that they're often written by those selling fake goods.

Try here:
    eLuxury
    Neiman Marcus

• Registered Users Posts: 11,440 ✭✭✭✭Piste

You can buy them in BT2 in town.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 101 ✭✭lilly07

Ebay have very good fake ones, be very cardfull... My boyf bought me one for my bdya and i was looking on ebay and there was one almost identicle even the inside of the bag had the juicy logo like the real ones, but i studied it really well and the main logo on the fronts stitching wasnt quite right not noticeable unless u look for the mistake but also the colour was maybe a shade darker than the real ones... so he just got it in Brown thomas then

your best bet is BT2 or brown thomas but hurry they sell out very very quick

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 605 ✭✭✭aliqueenb

just buy in brown thomas, don't think bt2 have much stock there atm, or harvey nicholas in dundrum.

Or yeah e-luxury or neimun marcus, i found another website that was authentic had the same prices like but shipping fees were free after you spend over $100 but i forget it now grrr

• Closed Accounts Posts: 167 ✭✭Eire 4Ever

Ebay

• Registered Users Posts: 617 ✭✭✭flynnser19

i got an authentic one on ebay!!!just be careful thats all ive to say!!!!

Advertisement