Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

house fire in avondale

Options
  • 27-02-2008 2:05pm
    Registered Users Posts: 7,883 ✭✭✭

apparently a house burned down there last night, nobody hurt thankfully

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,478 ✭✭✭wheres me jumpa

Where is avondale?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6 clowny

Its near the Aldi in the town isn't it?? I heard nothing about this fore either. Glad to hear nobody was hurt.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,456 ✭✭✭stick-dan

I didn't hear that...I have family there.... What part and what house if you know patrick i would really like to know.........:(

At least noone was hurt...

• Registered Users Posts: 7,883 ✭✭✭patrickc

clowny wrote: »
    Its near the Aldi in the town isn't it?? I heard nothing about this fore either. Glad to hear nobody was hurt.

yeh it is
    Where is avondale?

in hanover, beside aldi as such
    stick-dan wrote: »
    I didn't hear that...I have family there.... What part and what house if you know patrick i would really like to know.........:(

At least noone was hurt...

im not sure what number , its a rented house and there were four polish people living in it, it's approx number 10 i'd say.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,456 ✭✭✭stick-dan

phew thats number is fair far away from my relatives...still very very horrible but im slightly less personally concerned now...

Thanks patrick

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,883 ✭✭✭patrickc

stick-dan wrote: »
    phew thats number is fair far away from my relatives...still very very horrible but im slightly less personally concerned now...

Thanks patrick

no 16 stickdan i checked this evening for ya.

Advertisement