Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Desperate House Wifes

Options
  • 27-02-2008 2:33am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 34

This is for all of those who watch Desperate House wifes. I honestly think its a disgrace they keep canceling episodes for a sake of football :mad:. Fair enough, football is important to our male half and some of the ladies too, but they could at least compensate the missing episode by showing double bill the next time. Is anybody with me on this??

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,813 ✭✭✭themadchef

Where do i sign? :D

totally agree!

I read at the start of this season that the vast majority of Irish women from 15-40 watch Desperate housewives. (I cant recall exact percentage)
    That has to be higher than the number who watch that UEFA thing.
    What happened to the concept of majority rules!

When The Oscars clashed with Lost, they just pushed back the time slot.
    Why can't they at least do that with DH!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,799 ✭✭✭Tha Gopher

Oh ffs. The champions league is on maybe once every 6 weeks on a Tuesday :confused: Its not like its cancelling it every week.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 34 Irachka

Well, it was only canceled two weeks ago now its canceled again. I think waiting a week for a 40 min episode (50 min minus adds) is enough

• Registered Users Posts: 1,887 ✭✭✭Harpy

well look on the bright side if they don't cancel it for the football its going to be over faster.. seen as there has only been 10 episodes shown in america cause of the writers strike.. how many episodes have been shown here so far?? i dont think there can be that many left to show

• Advertisement

Agh, Harpy, any excuse to watch football...:rolleyes:

I think we should cancel steak and blowjob day for their insolence.

Good one Moonbaby!! Lets see how they like that!! Also no 69 for couple of weeks ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19 suesuss

:DI love both football and ds but was fuming when i saw it was cancelled again, all matches are repeated you can choose highlight,s you want on Sky. I am still reeling from the end of prison break and i think desperate houswives only has a couple of episodes left is there nothing sacred.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,885 ✭✭✭✭Riskymove

money talks

advertising during footie will make more for RTE

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,407 ✭✭✭Baby4

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users Posts: 40,861 ✭✭✭✭Xavi6

Lol I love when soaps get cancelled cause of football. More of it I say!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,407 ✭✭✭Baby4

This post has been deleted.

Advertisement