Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Rising Forces Online (RF Online)

Options
  • 26-02-2008 6:34pm
    Registered Users Posts: 925 ✭✭✭

Anyone got any info on this, like whats it like for pvp etc?

Couple of people I play UO with are about to start this because its now free or something.. .Should I try

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 980 ✭✭✭Hercule

good god no Tayto!!

its a poorly run mmorpg which wasnt very good in the first place - as free ones go its acceptable (a gift horse) but being "free" means its full of kids and immature ****

also its from the makers of the mmorpg abomination "Archlord" - nuff said

• Registered Users Posts: 925 ✭✭✭KoKane

was looking at the vids on Youtube and in them I've noticed that there only seems to be about 10 different visual spell particle effects...
    Also everyone looks the exact same.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,087 ✭✭✭Static M.e.

RFonline,

I paid for the game, installed the demo and then never installed the full game.

basically you could take on any mob if you used enough potions. You literally spam the potion button. I wouldnt go near it.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,981 ✭✭✭✭Cuddlesworth

Its hardcore grinding taken to the extreme.

Kill 200+ mobs, move 20 feet to next spawn, kill 200+ mobs, move 20 feet to next spawn zone, etc etc.

Advertisement