Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Solid Oak Table with upto 6 high back chairs

Options
  • 26-02-2008 5:08pm
    Registered Users Posts: 433 ✭✭

Folks,

I am looking at purchasing a good quality oak table for the kitchen with chairs that won't break the bank!Does anyone know of anywhere that stocks/sells these or a craftsperson who makes these pieces where I could make an enquiry?I am living in the Mid-West, so Munster region would be best if possible.Many Tks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,238 ✭✭✭secman

I know you said Munster preferably, however I was in one of the many furniture shops on Kylemore Rd Dublin at the weekend and saw some lovely Dining room suites, solid oak and those high back chairs, some very unual ones and from memory about €1200/ 1300 ish.

Secman

• Registered Users Posts: 433 ✭✭coxy123

That's about the price range I was thinking of Secman. Do you happen to have contact details for the furniture store by any chance?:rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 6,238 ✭✭✭secman

Thera are a few quite close to one another: From memory

Karls Furniture Store
    European design
    Classic Furniture

All on Kylemore road, Dublin . Directory Enquiry would have the no's. Can't quite remember exactly which one had them. Well worth a vist cos there's also a newish large store across the road too. All in all a very large display within walking distance of each other.

Secman

• Registered Users Posts: 3,084 ✭✭✭dubtom

While your down that way check out the newish furniture place on the junction of palmerstown and the n4. I got a dining table and chairs fairly reasonably last year,they have a large selection of stuff,some quite unusual.

• Registered Users Posts: 433 ✭✭coxy123

Thanks for the responses lads.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 11 luckytiff02

I got my at the Brick, Oak Japanese Style with 6 accent chairs . And I believe Ikea is your place. :)

Advertisement