Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ben's man on the boat....

Options
  • 26-02-2008 6:10am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 44

Hey kids

Just an idea, but what if Ben's man on the Boat is Myles.

Myles says he is exactly where he wanted to be and
    when he said he wanted 3.2 million, it was a bit of a let down,

Could it be a tactic for Myles to help Ben.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 385 ✭✭loon

ben doesn't have a man on the boat... he knows about charlotte, the same way that he knew what duckett said to sawyer.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 22,671 CMod ✭✭✭✭Sad Professor

What did Duckett say to Sawyer that Ben knew about?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,493 ✭✭✭eddiehead

For me, its michael. With walt making a reappearance, im sure michael is hardly too far behind, also theres always been speculation as to wheather or not he'd come back. Bens person on the boat is likely to be somebody who knows about the island, but was based in the real world, and we've already seen that ben can manipulate him. If it were myles i think that would be a bit lazy on the writers part, im sure the ghostbuster was brought in for a specific purpose, however i doubt this is it...

What did Duckett say to Sawyer that Ben knew about?

Also, whos Duckett?? Did i miss something:confused:

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 22,671 CMod ✭✭✭✭Sad Professor

Duckett was a guy in Australia that Sawyer was conned into killing (he thought he was the real Sawyer).

• Advertisement

Duckett was a guy in Australia that Sawyer was conned into killing (he thought he was the real Sawyer).
    Ah, series one is a looooooooooong time ago

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,026 ✭✭✭Killaqueen!!!

Yeah this was mentioned on the episode thread and I thought it could work, although Miles seems to have a personal hatred for Ben in the earlier episoded. The whole 3.2 why not 3.3 3.4 thing could be a code.

I dunno why but I don't think he is. I agree with the obvious choice of Michael even though nothing is ever obvious in Lost. I still think it makes sense, considering
    Michael has been credited in every episode

• Registered Users Posts: 45,558 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Nice Guy

Michael being the man on the boat makes no sense. Why would they provide Michael with information about everybody?

I'm sure it's Minkowski. His notable absence in recent episodes must be significant.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 385 ✭✭loon

they have to credit all the 'main' cast for legal reasons to do with "previously on lost"

• Registered Users Posts: 1,722 ✭✭✭anotherlostie

I think it is Michael too. When he came on stage at Comic con, AFAIR it was mentioned that he would be back after 4 episodes, which would tie in with the (I hope) appearance of the freighter this week.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,462 Mod ✭✭✭✭Axwell

As i said on another thread here i think its Minkowski because it would have to be someone with enough info to get the names of the ones in the helicopter, Miles,charlotte etc. Michael wouldnt have access to this kind of information and they are giving us his name in the show and putting a bit of mystery about him, why he doesnt answer the phon, why Franks says if Minkowski comes on the phone hang up. I think it will seem as if he isnt bens man at first then their will be a big reveal that it is him in typical lost fashion.While its true his name is in the credits for the legal reasons im sure he is going to be in the show at some stage soon but i dont think as Bens man.

Advertisement