Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Kathy Van Zeeland

Options
  • 25-02-2008 10:13pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 100 ✭✭

Anyone own a Kathy Van Zeeland purse? I really want one but I'm not sure if you can buy them here. Theyre really popular in America right now.

http://www.kathyvanzeeland.com/

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 33,519 ✭✭✭✭dudara

I think House of Fraser out in Dundrum stock them.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 100 ✭✭Cupcakes

Thanks dudara :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 277 ✭✭DubLegs

Oh i think i have one of those's, if its the same designer that i picked up in Maceys couple of years ago! Nearly all the bags have the keychaing thingy on them. Wouldn't mind having a look in Dundrum if they aren't overly expensive.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 44 TinaSparkle

They have them in TKMaxx - I love her bags - got mine in the US.

• Registered Users Posts: 99 ✭✭kulekat

yeah, her bags are really class. I bought mine in Thailand, but I think House of Fraser do a range as well. I think you can buy from her website, but am not sure about delivery to Ireland.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 62 ✭✭Popsicle

I picked up one of her bags in Boston a few years ago for $40 and love it. There's one out at the moment that I want!!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 80 ✭✭Lainabaina

yes TK maxx has them SO much cheaper than anywhere else although they're prob last season. not a fan of the bags (But a friend of mine has 2 from TK Maxx) but had gorgeous KVZ converse-style blinging trainers I got in Canada. Wore them to death and I'd love to replace them!

Advertisement