Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Washing machine clothes disaster (ish)

Options
  • 25-02-2008 7:32pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 24

Dunno if I've got the right area here but if anyone's got any ideas, I'd love to hear them!
    I've washed by boyf's beautiful green Basque rugby jersey in a dark wash and while the green bit is fine, the white collar has been darkened by the other clothes. :eek:
    I haven't let it dry yet and have rewashed it twice, scrubbing the collar, but it's not really working. :(

Before you ask, I've found the Federacion Vasca de Rugby on the net and have them on speed dial just in case!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 48 4bugny

Bung it in the washing mashine with a colour catcher sheet as soon as you can.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,367 ✭✭✭✭watna

That happened to a jumper i had that had the shirt part underneath. I rubbed bleach on the white parts very very carefully with a cloth. I'm not sure if you're comfortable doing that with something expensive, mine was from New Look or somewhere but it worked for me!

Advertisement