Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Leggings over tights

Options
  • 25-02-2008 12:20pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 79 ✭✭

Hey has anybody ever tried this, wearing leggings over like patterened tights.

What you think?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 80 ✭✭Dudett

Yeah this can look alright!!

Ive done it once or twice. leggings over brighter tights!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 51 ✭✭CrazyPolly

What's the point? All you would see are the feet :confused:....you may aswell just wear some bright socks....
    I'm on a big tights buzz myself at the moment but if I have a pair of bright, colourful or patterned tights, why cover them up?

Plus, tights can be uncomfortable at the best of times. Leggings over tights would exacerbate the problem, no?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23 smurphyk

Wouldnt reccomend it with tights, but if your after the same kind of effect maybe try it with knee high tights and they come in all sorts of patterns.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 582 ✭✭✭Lola123

I reckon black leggings over leopard print tights would look cool.

Lola123 wrote: »
    I reckon black leggings over leopard print tights would look cool.

Yeah!!!! or black leggings over fishnets!!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,095 ✭✭✭LadyMayBelle

I'm not convinced (yet) I just envisage an uncomfortable feeling..Ive only ever seen anything like this on hippies with skirts and jumpers made from hemp..any photos?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 582 ✭✭✭Lola123

Dudett wrote: »
    Yeah!!!! or black leggings over fishnets!!!

Yeah, that would look really well. I think I'd be trying it with leggings over knee highs cos as some poster mentioned...wearing leggings over tights might not be the most comfortable!

Lola123 wrote: »
    Yeah, that would look really well. I think I'd be trying it with leggings over knee highs cos as some poster mentioned...wearing leggings over tights might not be the most comfortable!

Same here, I think Ill be defo trying this one out!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 79 ✭✭pixietrixie

Thanks guys!! I think ill be wearing it with knees highs as other were saying!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 237 ✭✭highlight100

Leggings over tights might be a better idea. Knee highs tend not to stay up so well. Might end up with baggy feet!

• Advertisement
Advertisement