Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cima Home Study For May 08 Exams.

Options
  • 24-02-2008 10:37pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,495 ✭✭✭

Can anybody help me, i can't decide between the BPP home study or the Cima home study which includes an online tutor for the managerial level of exams. Has anybody used these in previous exams and how did they get on ?

Thanks in advance :)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 Drs&Crs

Hey Zorba,

I've been attending Griffith for my CIMA exams - sat three exams in Nov; passed two and failed one (P8!). I'm using BPP home study this time round for the one I failed (Griffith for 2 new exams), but I know some other students using CIMA direct. I have received feedback that both are equally good - but Cima Direct is much cheaper. I'm splitting the cost of the homestudy course with another student but would have chosen Cima Direct given that feedback has been good.

Hope this helps! Best of luck with the exams.

Drs&Crs

• Registered Users Posts: 1,495 ✭✭✭Zorba

Hi, Thanks for the feedback. I went with the BPP. They are really nice and helpful.

Good luck with your exams. All the best.

Kind regards :)

Advertisement