Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Vets on a Sunday

Options
  • 24-02-2008 12:52pm
    Registered Users Posts: 314 ✭✭

Hi does anyone know of any Vets that are open on a sunday in Wicklow? Its not really an emergency but would like to get the problem dealt with asap!!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 13,280 ✭✭✭✭fits

Whats wrong? I know my vet will deal with an emergency but she's a one vet practice and should be left alone at weekends otherwise. There are no clinics that I know of open on Sundays.

Can it really not wait until tomorrow?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,753 ✭✭✭comongethappy

I'm afraid not... only emergency cases are seen on Sunday. If you feel it is an emergency or if it's not at the moment but the condition worsens, ring the vet immediately. I recommend the following vet in Wicklow for emergency calls:
    Clover Hill Vet Clinic
    Ballymanus Lower Glenealy Co. Wicklow
    (087)2868792

Leave a message and the vet will give you a ring back and consult you on the condition and if they need to be bought in.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,320 ✭✭✭Chet T16

We've been to the emergancy vets in UCD a handful of times. If you think its serious enough to not wait then they'll have no problem talking with you

1890 564 036

• Registered Users Posts: 2,824 ✭✭✭Demonique

I think Bairbre O'Malley might have a clinic on Sunday

Advertisement