Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Thermal Reconditioning/Chemical straightening in Limerick.

Options
  • 24-02-2008 1:01am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 649 ✭✭✭

Hey,

Does anyone know where I could get this done for a reasonable price in Limerick? I'd be hoping to get it for less than 100 quid, if thats at all possible and I know if I went into any of the chain places like Peter Mark or them it would probably be around 220 quid.

I've had a look on Google, but theres no information to be had about anywhere offering it as a service, will try ringing a few places later on in the week to see if that yields any results if this thread gets no replies !

Thanks a lot guys :)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 64 ✭✭blondeambition

Hello there

The chinese hair salon there in wickham street doesw this treatmeant I think. It's called Dong Fang Salon or something, located almost there by the junction of thomas street and wickham street.

I'm not 100percent certain but i'm sure their procelist in their window says this. Prices on cuts colours etc seem very reasonable so if they do this i'm sure the price won't break the bank.

Let me know if you get to enquire from them

Good luck

• Closed Accounts Posts: 649 ✭✭✭Jeebus

Hello there

The chinese hair salon there in wickham street doesw this treatmeant I think. It's called Dong Fang Salon or something, located almost there by the junction of thomas street and wickham street.

I'm not 100percent certain but i'm sure their procelist in their window says this. Prices on cuts colours etc seem very reasonable so if they do this i'm sure the price won't break the bank.

Let me know if you get to enquire from them

Good luck

Great, I'll give them a ring ASAP. Thanks a lot ! :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 64 ✭✭blondeambition

Jeebus

PAssed by that place today. Pricelist says permanent straightening starting at E130

So not too far off the budget

Advertisement