Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Jack Wills

Options
  • 23-02-2008 7:30pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 605 ✭✭✭

www.jackwills.com

has anyone here heard of this/seen anyone wearing it?
    I'd love to buy loads from here except its english so the sterling euro difference kinda puts me off you know!

what do you think of it?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 26,558 ✭✭✭✭Creamy Goodness

erm if i was not on college work placement i wouldn't be able to afford them £50 for a pyjama bottoms :rolleyes:, there are some alright stuff but if this "designer" is labelling himself as a "university outfitter" then at least more it affordable to who you're advertising it to.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 52 ✭✭confuddled

holy moley that's expensive!

Personally I think the stuff looks kinda boring, and very overpriced.

And as for "university outfitters" - well I certainly couldn't afford the equivalent of €66 for a pair of manky-looking tracksuit bottoms when I was in college!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,779 ✭✭✭speedboatchase

Its not that expensive, but its very unoriginal. Identical to Hollister, American Eagle, A&F and all that crap

• Closed Accounts Posts: 605 ✭✭✭aliqueenb

i think i should like go to like salcombe on holidays and just buy loads then!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,031 ✭✭✭johnk123

I have 2 polo's, a rugby, pair of shorts and cotton pants from Wills. I think its good stuff...... i have friends that live in London and apparently a lot of people are trying to get their hands on it. They say it will probably pass out A&F. But then again, A&F isn't exclusive anymore, with a london store. Jack Wills is roughly same price if you buy online, as A&F is in london.

• Advertisement

johnk123 wrote: »
    I have 2 polo's, a rugby, pair of shorts and cotton pants from Wills. I think its good stuff...... i have friends that live in London and apparently a lot of people are trying to get their hands on it. They say it will probably pass out A&F. But then again, A&F isn't exclusive anymore, with a london store. Jack Wills is roughly same price if you buy online, as A&F is in london.

do you live in engalnd though? or do you live in ireland and bought those items online?...

aliqueenb wrote: »
    do you live in engalnd though? or do you live in ireland and bought those items online?...

nope, im irish! Friends live their and thats what they told me..... i was over there myself 2 weeks ago and it is popular for those with the money. I really like the stuff though. Is there any import on orders from UK???? dont think there is, anyone care to enlighten??

johnk123 wrote: »
    nope, im irish! Friends live their and thats what they told me..... i was over there myself 2 weeks ago and it is popular for those with the money. I really like the stuff though. Is there any import on orders from UK???? dont think there is, anyone care to enlighten??

nope no imports thank god!!...there is like £12 shipping so thats about 16 euro shipping

• Registered Users Posts: 4,194 ✭✭✭Corruptedmorals

I've heard it's what English d4's love (sloaneys, I think?)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,779 ✭✭✭speedboatchase

Having met any English D4s myself, maybe they don't exist up North. Personally I've never seen anybody wear preppy clothes over here, A&F at all. The middle class kids in England in London for example are responsible for some of the biggest trends lately, nu rave etc, rather than the D4 look

• Advertisement

I've heard it's what English d4's love (sloaneys, I think?)

haha yeah i think so by the looks of their forum on the jw website lol...lol am i seriously sad wanting it as an alternative to ae/hollister/a&f cos they are too common in ireland now??????

aliqueenb wrote: »
    haha yeah i think so by the looks of their forum on the jw website lol...lol am i seriously sad wanting it as an alternative to ae/hollister/a&f cos they are too common in ireland now??????

I agree, A&F etc is getting a bit too common like??? IMO, Jack Wills will be the next thing!

Advertisement